An exciting expansion to the Knowledge Zone at this year’s event will see leading bulk haulage specialists share their tips and expertise with visitors through a wide-ranging seminar programme.
Free-to-attend, these quick-fire presentations will provide invaluable guidance on everything from the pitfalls of non-compliant fleets through to the benefits of embracing the latest technology innovation. And this year’s packed schedule is already taking shape.
Talks will tackle topics ranging from legal expertise and policy, through to alternative fuels and future technology. We’re also delighted to have on-board some leading bulk haulage operators happy to share their best practice tips with their peers.
Line-up to date (with many more to come):
- Building materials operator CEMEX is at the forefront of technology trials and safety systems to keep its fleet efficient and compliant
- Hanson UK highlights the operational expertise that led to it being crowned Tanker Safety Operator of the Year 2019
- Prominent London waste and recycling haulier O’Donovan Waste Disposal shares its success in helping to improve the image of operators in the sector through safety and innovation campaigning
- Leading transport law firm Backhouse Jones will provide a straight-talking session on the necessities of keeping your fleet fully compliant
- Huesker UK will show operators how their tipper can turn tanker on its return journey with its innovative membrane
- Global tyre manufacturer Goodyear will focus on safety and technology for vehicles operating in the bulk haulage sector
- Checked Safe highlight the pitfalls of letting your fleet compliance slip below standard
- Iveco will be sharing latest its product innovation with show visitors
- Volvo Trucks will be on hand to showcase its range of existing and future technology
If you would like to present on a topic relevant to the bulk haulage sector in this year’s Knowledge Zone, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org