Transport Manager Briefing
Brand-new for Tip-Ex and Tank-Ex 2021!
Whether you’re in charge of two or 200 trucks, your role as a transport manager is vital for the safe, efficient and legal operation of your employer’s fleet.
Knowledge is key, and keeping abreast of the latest vehicle and industry-wide regulations can be a full-time job in itself.
That’s why Tip-Ex and Tank-Ex 2021 is excited to be launching a brand-new Transport Manager Briefing, which will take place on Thursday 30 September.
Free to attend, this half-day event will be packed with the latest need-to-know guidance for managing fleets and keeping on the right side of the Traffic Commissioner.
Topics will include legislation and enforcement updates, tackling the driver shortage crisis, Earned Recognition, fleet safety and compliance.
Make sure you mark a date in the diary and help keep up with your continuous professional development through attending.
Speakers so far, include:
- Tim Blackmore OBE, Traffic Commissioner for the North East of England
- Philip Breen, Earned Recognition National Account Manager, DVSA
- Jonathon Backhouse, Director, Backhouse Jones Solicitors
- Kieran Smith, CEO, DriverRequire
- Chris Ashley, Head of Policy Environment and Regulation, Road Haulage Association