Transport News Northern Rewards
The inaugural Transport News Northern Rewards champagne breakfast were held on 1 October alongside the Tip-Ex and Tank-Ex show at the Royal Hall in Harrogate.
The Rewards recognised and celebrated the achievements of road haulage related companies and individuals, based in the geographical areas stretching from the Scottish Borders to the south side of the M62 corridor.
Entries were invited from individuals or companies to nominate themselves or other candidates in any or all of the 15 categories.
Guests at the Rewards enjoyed an awards ceremony, with comedian and entertainment, and a full Yorkshire breakfast (including pastries, tea, coffee & bucks fizz).
Winners at the 2021 Transport News Northern Rewards were:
- Northern Fleet Of The Year: Fagan & Whalley
- Northern Tipper Operator Of The Year: Simpsons Malt
- Northern Local Authority Fleet Of The Year: Leeds City Council
- Northern European Haulier Of The Year: Bowker Group
- Northern Transport Woman Of The Year: Caroline Moody. managing director of Moody Logistics and Storage
- Northern Transport Manager Of The Year: Claire Coning, transport manager, A&C Coning Haulage
- Northern Tanker Operator Of The Year: Suttons Group
- Road Haulage Personality Of The Year: Chris Monk. managing director, Monks Contractors
- North’s Top Road Safety Haulier: Charles Morgan Transport
- Apprentice Of The Year - Steve Gray Memorial: Gary Moran, Crossroads Truck & Bus
- North’s Top Trailer Fleet: Bimson Haulage
- Northern Livery Of The Year: HPH Group
- Tip-Ex Tank-Ex Innovation Award: JOST
- Northern Haulage Company Of The Year: Alfred Hymas
- Industry Lifetime Achievement Award: Sandy McDonald, North East Truck & Van
Click here to view pictures of all the winners.
For any enquiries or for further information on the Transport News Northern Rewards please contact Katy Court at email@example.com.